Thursday, September 9, 2010

MyVideoTalk Third Party Review

In this short article, My goal is to show you how We stumbled upon MyVideoTalk Network marketing company. I will tell you the little I have learned about My Video Talk. From the name, you can pretty much tell that it has to do with some video technology. I have read quite a few MyVideoTalk Review and it's obviously creating buzz.

About three days ago, I was on myspace connecting with my marketing students when a gentle man disrupted me with a conversation. I was really busy and had to ignore for a short time. Within a short while, I received a MyVideoTalk e-mail alert coming from exact same gentleman. It was customized, the guy began actually talking to me directly via a video mail in my email. I said wow!

My jaw fell and I started to pick them up while he proceeds to talk. LOL... Not really! Firstly, there is nothing new about this specific technology. However you can make money with it. I'm sorry to disappoint you if you are searching for some MyVideoTalk scam report. There's no scam in MyVideoTalk as long as there is a product or service being marketed like the MyVideoTalk technologies in this case.

So, MyVideoTalk started out in India and has practically created a lot of news on the net since it started in the USA by Team Effort International LLC which is located in California. However, if you visit there USA website, there isn't any mention of India. I found that a little odd.

Products are MyVideoDesigner, MyVideoBroadcaster, MyVideoWebshow, MyVideoChannel. One of the very vital things to look at when evaluating a business opportunity is the marketability of the products. Competition will also come to mind. As far as competition, youtube comes to mind for video mail especially.

Is there market for myVideoTalk? Totally there is. Providing you know how to market. Bare in mind that this is network marketing and companies in this industry are well known for getting the representatives to indirectly or directly use the service. With that said, your focus should be on marketing the business opportunity. Obviously and as usual, the reps use and purchase myvideotalk technologies.

Now you need to learn to recruit into MyVideoTalk. People join people. They will join people they see as leaders. Are you a leader? Do people think that they can follow you to their aspirations? May be you are just pestering people with the myvideotalk comp plan. Let me tell you a top secret. That is a big turn off and the compensation plan does not make the difference between success and failure in network marketing. Leadership does. The right skill set does. The Right team does.

As far as myvideotalk, suggest the opportunity to your followers. They will listen and obey if you are a leader. So how do you build a followership that just listen to your suggestion like they would listen to a professional. You have to build your own brand. Not myvideotalk's brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment